Make any Love Violet collar a martingale.
Add this listing along with the collar of your choice to your shopping cart.
How to measure for a martingale:
1. Measure the circumference of your dog's neck.
2. Measure around the widest part of your dog's head.
3. Choose a size where BOTH of your measurements fall into the adjustable width.
My American Bulldog has a neck circumference of 21" and his head is 23" around the widest part. I would choose a size large because it can be adjusted from 18" to 26".
Remember that a martingale needs to slip over your dog's head. It can't be unbuckled so it MUST be big enough to fit around your pup's noggin.
If your pup happens to fall between sizes, no worries! Just message me with your dog's measurements when you order and I will be happy to make a custom martingale at no extra charge.
Please note two things:
1. Sale collars cannot be made into martingales.
2. Due to fabric constraints, not every collar can be made into a martingale. If there is any issue with creating your collar, we will get in touch with you to discuss alternate options!